Kyle in Lake Assal, Djbouti

Thursday, March 17, 2011

70%

Low2High: Africa is a fundraiser for the New Day Children's Centre in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia. So far, 70% of the target has been raised. Help bring in the other 30%. Tell your friends, family, coworkers, church members, mobsters, extortionists, Somali Pirates, ex-boyfriends with gambling addictions, 2nd grade teacher / exotic dancer, pathetic friend who is trying to earn bonus points with a girl who doesn't even like him, suspiciously unemployed but always loaded neighbor, village Gold Digger, Italian man who owns a waste management company, crooked accountant, personal injury lawyer, online poker player, sellout friend working for Chevron, or anyone else in your life who may have five bucks to burn to donate what they can by visiting this link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment